Products | We are able to supply a wide range of products including:
- H6 Marine Poles treated to the highest NZ standards, all charges are compliance tested by an independent laboratory.
- Radiata Pine Treated Timber for sub floor, wall, ceiling and roof framing, exterior weatherboards and shiplap, T&G Flooring, finishing timbers, decking and jetties.
- Radiata Pine Treated Laminated structural and decorative beams which can be manufactured curved, NZ standards compliant.
- Structural Plywood sheets for flooring, bracing, sarking, ceiling lining and exterior cladding all manufactured to NZ standards using marine glues.
- LVL Treated (laminated veneer lumber) structural beams, floor joists and rafters. Stainless Steel and Heavy Duty Galvanized fixings meeting strict NZ building standards.
- Cement Board flooring, wall, ceiling linings and external claddings.
- Exterior Weatherboards, options include: Radiata Pine, Western Red Cedar or your nominated species.
- Roofing options include: Western Red Cedar Shingles and Shakes, Pressed Metal Tiles, Long Run Zincalume or Colorsteel iron, Butynol sheet roofing, Chevaline Dexx coatings, Asphalt Shingles, Synthetic Thatch, Local Cadjan Thatch or your preferred alternative.
- Door and Window Joinery in Western Red Cedar glazed to NZ Standards or as specified, also available in Powder Coated Aluminium.
- Paints, stains and coatings, a complete range of options is available.
- Water Proofing, tile adhesives and grouts for tiled wet areas.
- Hardwood decking and T&G overlay flooring.
- Fibreglass wall & ceiling insulation.
The materials and designs we use are always in compliance with the robust building standards of New Zealand (NZS 3604-2011) and any local specifications, standards or requirements of an individual project – your complete assurance of a quality building.
Your complete assurance of a quality building
The materials and designs we use are always in compliance with the robust building standards of New Zealand as well as local specifications, standards and requirements of each individual project.
Direct contact with shipping companies
We deal direct with shipping companies ensuring the best possible shipping times, comprehensive container loading facilities for maximum space usage and protection of cargo.